Terms and conditions
The Terms and Conditions contained herein along form an agreement to which you shall be bound by being a registered user. Please read this agreement carefully as the same describes your rights and responsibilities.
UnboxDeals may at its sole discretion amend, modify, update or entirely replace the Agreement at any time.
This site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by UnboxDeals and are protected by local laws.
We aim to keep the information on our website up to date and correct, but we make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or about this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact on this website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
This Website is only a platform where Users can enter the sale and purchase transaction for the Products. The commercial / contractual terms, including but not limited to, price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery is determined by us and is subject to variation/change at our sole discretion without any requirement of intimation to you.
The agreement between UnboxDeals and you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Dirhams and US Dollars.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
Any order placed for a Product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. UnboxDeals will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall exclusively and solely be on the user.
UnboxDeals shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased Products in the event of any force majeure event including flood, fire, wars that is beyond the control of UnboxDeals.